Thursday, March 19, 2009

Manny's Second Birthday Invitation .

For my Second's son's Second Birthday , thought of being a poet.. on the invitation .. Since Mr.Shakespear have done all the quotes decades back, all i have to do the most easiest profession. Cut and paste .. ;)
Put the blame on Tony ;) It is his invite !!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear all

“ To be or not to be, that is the question".. Well that was Hamlet!

Now this is my brother(Manny Shakespear) asking

" Two be or not Two be , thatz not the question" Where is the party ! thatz the question"

Well as you all know my younger bro had turned two last week and itz time for the party.So letz give this young Shakespear the answer for the question

"yo bro! What's in a name? That which we call a rose By any other name , say bablanji or Manny would smell as sweet."

So lets all have a Party for his second Innings. He have to score now another 365 runs for his next innings.wow ! thatz a lot.. So

"Friends, Dutch , Countrymen, lend me your ears!I come to celebrate my bro's Birthday, not to say blah blah So let it Not be with Caesar , but with all the party goers !"

So this coming Saturday I am inviting all of you to celebrate my brother's birthday , I know itz a late invitation , but hey it still an invitation..

"I go, and it is done; the bell invites me.Hear it not, my friends, for it is the Music That sweet summons thee to De Bolder in Amstelveen!"

Since the Soothsayer had said "Beware the ides of March", which is March 15th....So we better celebrate on the 14th March ! ;)

So I invite all my friends to come

Wijkcentrum De Bolder. Groenhof 140 1186 EX Amstelveen

Saturday : From 18:00 hrs
(The parking above is free for the whole day)

The party begins at 6 in the evening. Since my dad have to return the hall by 12 in the night , We better start early, have the dinner by 8+ and then the dance by 10+.

"A hall, a hall, give room! And foot it, girls!More light, you party lovers, and turn the tables up;And quench the beer , the room is grown too nice "


So let's have a blast on this coming Saturday ....Please let us know if you can't make it .. My dad want to buy the exact number of Biscuts and Tea bags! ;)

My Dad loves Ac/dc's Back in Black album , My mom loves the movie Black , I love Jack Black and we been trying Immanuel to love Black

So for that lets all try for this ... Like a Team work .

Let's have the Party theme as

"Black Sensation" Theme..Which means u just wear black , black and black!


"In my heart's core, ay, in my heart of heart,As I do thee ..Please come and enjoy "

Poetingly
Antonio

No comments: